2008年8月6日水曜日

Yes, Saint Louis.

hello this is takashi from saint louis. The weather is nice and warm, but the food is pretty bad. I'd like to talk a little about what we did today.
Well, it was the first day we started class, and i felt each class was very interesting. The teachers were entertaining, and I really enjoyed the class involoving lesson. I guess we're "actually"starting our main project (the business plan) from tommorow and I'm totally not excited about it. You know, we are supposed to be on a "summer vacation", meaning we're not supposed to be studying out here in the states. But since there is practicaly no way to get out of this program right now, I'll try to take my best chances to learn more about business.
Well, that's about it for today. see you later, alligator. ← nice!!

0 件のコメント: